Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My Floor Plan

My new house is a 3 Bedroom Dual Key.  As it's a Executive Condominium, most of the renovation works (toilets, flooring, wardrobes etc) are already included in the purchase price. 

I plan to just throw in $25,000 to do the remaining renovations (extra storage, lighting, wallpaper etc), fittings and electrical appliances. Kinda ambitious, looking at the raising renovation costs.  But that's the challenging part! Hehe 

Well, I shall use this blog to keep my expenses in check! =p

We plan to rent out the studio bedroom since currently there's only the 2 of us now.  We attended the Feng Shui seminar at Singapore Expo last week, and the Feng Shui Master mentioned that it's better for a house to have more 人气.  More about the seminar in my next post! 

So do contact me if you are keen to rent it! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment