Sunday, September 8, 2013

New purchases!

My purchases for my new house!

1) Samsung Digital Lock

Decided to "invest" on this for extra security. We managed to get bulk purchase price as we are buying this together with our neighbours. A $200 off the retailed price!

2) Food Steamer
Yeah, cook food in a healthy way! Oil free! 

Hey, my house is open kitchen concept lah, so cannot afford to risk the whole house smelling like stale oil, so steam food is the best! And I'm so impressed that I can cook rice with this thing, so I dont need to buy rice-cooker.  Cook rice and dishes all using one appliance! Best!

Btw, we bought a slightly different model which I couldnt find in the Tefal webpage and it cost S$70 plus at Harvey Norman.

3) Food Blender
I'm gonna use this to make smoothie, make creamy soups and many more!  Oh, I got this at Harvey Norman at S$59, cheaper than the rate quoted on Philips webpage.

My total expenses:

1) $450 for the lock
2 & 3) $34.90  (I used a $100 voucher to offset the total price!)

I'm now left with $24,515.10 to spend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment